This digital workbook provides instructions for you to practice Copperplate calligraphy – from tools, setting up, basic rules and techniques for harmonious letters. Notes, instructions and directional arrows are featured for each basic shape and letter, so you can exercise and develop muscle memory. All shapes and letters were first done manually in calligraphy and vectored afterward, for a clear and clean outline and to be easily traced.
This download includes:
- 47 pages on Copperplate Calligraphy Uppercase letters
- Special grids for you to practice upon, together with traceable basic shapes and letters
- Exemplar page
- Instructions for getting started and instructions for all shapes and letters construction
- A-Z uppercase letters worksheets
- Extra Guide sheets for your practice
Hope you find the joy of relaxing and getting creative with calligraphy!
NOTE. Please note that no physical product will be delivered. This is a digital product and an instant PDF download will be available for you upon purchase. Due to the digital nature of the product, all sales are final, so no return or refund can be issued. You need to print them in order to practice upon grids and traceable forms. You agree that all materials and information inside these worksheets are copyrighted 2021 Amalia Calligraphy & Design.
No part of these pages may be duplicated, reproduced, sold, shared by any means. This product is for personal use only.